Smile! Smile!

Very nice!

I only had one problem with the movie. The ending. The movie was great, but the disco sex was unneeded really, the movie could have stood by itself and made a great hit. As if it isn't already, still amazing.

VOTED: 5

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

This was great!

This was one of the best movies in a long time. Scared the crap outta me. Please continue with these. They are cool as hell.

Anagrams Anagrams

This was amazing!!

I laughed my ass off through the Whole Damn Thing!! Great job. Gotta love it. Can't wait for the second!

SnesHouse 4: work part 1 SnesHouse 4: work part 1

Dr. Jones 3 Dr. Jones 3

Wow!

This was quite a good movie. I love comedies! I sure hope the mexican feels bad after being shot by sound effects!

Seriously, though. The Camera angle should have changed from the static looking straight ahead. Plus, way too many cuts.

InfamousD responds:

The thing about inputting avi's or mpegs onto a website is that it takes up a thing called bandwidth, so maybe that's why it contained alotta "cuts" since NG can only hold up to 5 megs a pop.

Nightmare's Nightmare's

Very well done...

This is one of the more serious movies I have scene lately. Humor is something on flash, yet to do something serious, that's a whole different thing to do. A know the plot will develop along with the authors skills, making this series great.

-OracleClock

Fun in the Woods Fun in the Woods

Not bad at all!

Very nice animation! I'm quite impressed. although it was a might short. Even though, thanks for a good laugh!

gooddrugbaddrughappysad gooddrugbaddrughappysad

Pretty good!

I thought this was pretty good! especially the bad one, I thought it was funny when the words changed. If you haven't seen this yet, you should!

Luigi's Revenge 1 Luigi's Revenge 1

This was pretty bad...

I don't think this was that good. But if it's like your first movie, hurrah. If it's not... well...

I give this a vote of... 2

William the Demon Killer William the Demon Killer

Amazing!

This is the best animated movie I've seen in a while! Pretty amazing how the characters even make subtle movements all the time, gives much realism! Do more!