Smile! Smile!

Very nice!

I only had one problem with the movie. The ending. The movie was great, but the disco sex was unneeded really, the movie could have stood by itself and made a great hit. As if it isn't already, still amazing.

VOTED: 5

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

This was great!

This was one of the best movies in a long time. Scared the crap outta me. Please continue with these. They are cool as hell.

Anagrams Anagrams

This was amazing!!

I laughed my ass off through the Whole Damn Thing!! Great job. Gotta love it. Can't wait for the second!

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

It kicked my ass!

Wow, what a hell of a game! (Excuse the pun!)

Very well thought out, your graphics are amazing and the deaths were really funny! (My fav happened to be when the guy in the suit rips your arm off and then throws it through you, awesome!)

Keep up the work, I'll wait for part two, sounds exciting, but first I'll keep trying to beat this one...

Found Lost Found Lost

Whoo wee...

Just got done... Wow! What a ride! Nicely done. Perfectly executed. Make a sequel. But this time, twice as long!

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

I GIVE YOU THE BEST!!!

This is a really good game! Combinations of other types of games have been tried, but none have the same quality as this one! This is definatly worth my 5. (I wish I could vote higher!)

Fear Fear